DetailsA classic, modern design that enhances any environment, Bertoia Diamond chair remains a fascinating study in bent metal and a fixture of mid-century design.
- Steel wire mesh chair with chrome feel
- Simple yet stylish design in a geometric shape
- Completes with leatherette seat pad for comfort
- Steel legs with plastic none-slip glider
Overall: 33.25"W x 25"D x 30"H
Seat Height measures: 16.5"H from ground up and 20"D.
Leatherette seat cushion measures: 20"W and 18"D.
* Interior Trade Furniture is your one-stop mega store for Modern Furniture, Mid Century Reproductions, Home Office Furniture and Home Theater Seating.
* All our customers LOVE our great Quality and Price on Charles and Ray Eames Design and Philippe Patrick Starck Design.
* If you have any questions, check FAQ Page or Contact Us.
- Additional Information
Contact Interior Trade Furniture's friendly customer service is available to assist you from 9am-6pm: (312) 788-8689. You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org Shipping FREE shipping on everything to the continental U.S. only. In stock item usually ship in 2-3 business days. FedEx or Freight curbside delivery usually takes 2-7 business days. Return Policy For all item returns/order cancellations, you will be subject to a 30% restocking fee. In addition, you are responsible for both way shipping fees that have incurred.
Customer Reviews 3 item(s)
- Alwaya Good
Looks good. I use it in my 8x10 foyer in an open-plan house. It is perfect for my space - visually light and 2 groovy. It is comfortable as an occasional chair. It probably will hold a person up to 6 ft, 200 lbs. It is "normal size" funiture from the 1950s era - it is not designed for super-sized people in our 21st century.
Price Value Quality
- Great Designer Piece
This mesh chair is truly a work of art. It's a fun piece for in the kitchen, particularly if you've got a lot of chrome and silver accents like we have, and it's also a great corner piece to have in the lounge area, study, or on the balcony. The leather pad is really comfortable, and the backwards-stretching design is definitely a talking point. I've had so many people ask about where I got this chair, and they're always astonished at the price I paid for it. It really looks as though it came from some high street designer store!
Value Quality Price
- Classic Bertoia Diamond Chair New
The material is really nice. Very satisfied with the quality and price. Thanks!
Price Value Quality
- Questions / Answers